- Robert Frank Hunter
- Hardcover: 24 pages
- 12.4" x 10.8" x 0.8"
- Ages: 5 to 7
- Grade Level: Kindergarten to 5
Travel the world with the Sounds of Nature series - press the note in each of the 10 habitats to hear vivid recordings of over 60 different bird sounds.
In World of Birds discover these amazing habitats: rainforest of New Guinea; Himalayan Mountains; Sonoran desert; North American prairie; English woods; Antarctic ice and ocean; Lake Nakuru in Kenya; and so much more!
Listen to these wonderful places come to life as you hear the:
- Clackety alarm call of a roadrunner as it battles a rattlesnake
- Low pitched too-twoo of a burrowing owl
- Drumming sounds of a spotted woodpecker
- Chattering of emperor penguin chicks, and the longer answering call from their parents
- And so many more!
Let your imagination take flight as you soar, perch and step with these incredible birds!