Local Birds of Santa Barbara County Guide
- Waterproof Pocket Guide
- Quickly Identify over 200 Popular Species
- Museum Store Favorite for Locals
Sibley Bird Folding Guides (Earth Sky Water)
- Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected bird illustrator and ornithologist. See http://www.sibleyguides.com for more information
- Offers instant access to just what coastal and offshore birdwatchers need to know. Covers offshore areas from Alaska to Mexico
- 53 seabirds are covered, including shearwaters, gulls, terns, scoters, grebes, loons and more.
- Each entry includes multiple illustrations, a descriptive caption, size, range, seasonal occurrence, all taken from the award-winning The Sibley Guide to Birds, 2nd Edition.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″. Perfect for boat, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination